When looking for people with common goals and experiences, focous on make connections to expand your network. Here are our 9 tips on how to utalkize and find theright mentors for you:
1. Be coachable and be passionate.
2. Establish trust early on.
3. Have many mentoring moments during critical periods in your career.
4. Surround yourself with good people. Along with mentors, seek out people who are willing to help you get closer to finding out what your strengths and talents are. Look for role models early in your career. Who are the successful people in your area? How do they communicate, behave, manage and inspire others? What do they do that helps them to position themselves for success?
5. Make a list of who you want to be when you grow up. And then find a way to make them part of your life. Don’t limit yourself to one person.
6. Pay it forward.
7. Reach out to people you admire.
8. Be open to serendipity, we like to call it Destiny.
9. Use social medua to demonstrate what your good at. for example your intrests and your strengths.
Comment below, what you learned most! Will choose one person each week for a 1 on 1 mentorship call and a Team Jet Set shirt!